Global Enterprise Corporate Solutions LLC’s core of expertise is in the area Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). The scope of work and framework for the GRC engagement is defined by the following key categories:
- Governance: The process of implementing policies and ensuring they are executed. (Policy Implementation and Execution Process)
- Risk Management: The process of reducing risk and uncertainty through the establishment of business objectives and governance mechanisms. (Risk and Uncertainty Reduction Using Business Objectives and Governance Mechanisms)
- Compliance: The adherence to business rules and regulations, policies and guidelines whether they are internally established or externally implemented. (Business Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines Adherence)
To achieve a successful GRC implementation, we outline and follow these five key steps:
- We work closely with the groups that benefit most from a streamlined GRC program.
- We survey the compliance and regulatory landscape.
- We determine the most logical entry point and develop a phased approach.
- Lastly, we help establish a clear business case that considers both short-term and long-term value.
Get In Touch
Global Enterprise Corp Solutions